Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 5.1
Operating range: up to 10m
System requirements: iOS, Windows, Android
Power: built-in 750mAh lithium battery
Uninterrupted Working Time: 5H (backlight on) ~ 300H (backlight off)
Standby Time: 90 days
Charging Time: Within 4H
Key lifespan: 3 million clicks
Dimensions: 291 x 117 x 8.25 mm (unfolded) / 166 x 120 x 14.8 mm(folded)
Tiene un buen tamaño y buen peso, por lo que es facil de transportarlo junto con el IPad.
I have big hands, and this keyboard works well for me. It folds small enough that I can easily carry it with my tablet. I had a problem with one of the hinge pins on the first one I bought, and the company shipped me a new one quickly and without any fuss.
Received this product a few days ago, and immediately put it to use as a replacement for my Windows laptop keyboard, which went dead. unfolded, it has the same footprint as my laptop's built-in keyboard. The keys themselves are delightfully tactile, and I have no problem typing as fast as I want, with no mistakes. Overall, an impressive unit, and I really like the form-factor when it is all folded up. Great product!
This is a really great, zero-compromise, folding keyboard. The only things that could make it better in my mind would be a trackpoint-style mouse input, and custom key mappings
Great it was great also/to finally receive this, only took 3 orders but I love it!!
Maybe the keyboard was not meant for it, but I am a consultant and have used this one for over a year now daily. Not all clients will have a keyboard available and this one fits easily into my laptop bag. Combined with a laptop stand this gives a very good working position!
Keys are good sized, BlueTooth connectivity is instant. Only today found the nubs which provide stability and now it has become even better :). Battery life is absurd when you think about it. I have charged it less than 10 times over the last year. I do turn off the backlight, this helps with battery life.
1. Good quality material.
2. Keys has good tactile feedback similiar to laptops
3. Backlight helps a lot in dark rooms (see Pic 1) and has 3 different backlight colors you can switch to: Blue, Red and Green (see Pic 4-6)
4. Can be connected to 4 devices and can switch to different connected devices with just a press of buttons
4. Sofware Compatibility: Android, IOS, Windows
5. Connections: Can be connected both via bluetooth and via wired connection.
6. Compack and light.
1. It's a little bigger than the initial iClever keyboard release that comes with touch pad BUT does not have the backlight. (See Pic 1 n 2)
2. Thought it has good quality material, it feels less durable because its bigger than its predecessor (see Pic 1 n 2)
3. Only comes with soft pouches (see Pic 3). I had a similar foldable keyboard from EC technology which does not have a touch pad or backlight and only connects to one device BUT it comes with a hard cover that doubles as a stand (see Pics 7 to 11)
Excellent keyboard. Very comfortable to type on and even extremely lappable with the solution I found. Basically I have some industrial Velcro (you can buy it on Amazon, it's super cheap and useful) and I attached a bit to each side of the fold, then ran the other strip across the back when I need to use it on my lap. The hook side of the Velcro is shallow enough that it doesn't interfere with the feet when you need to use it on a desk. The entire Velcro setup adds effectively 0 weight and slides into the same carrying bag with no issues.
This keyboard has helped me so much! Everything about it is amazing! There is one slight hindrance in the design that causes some keys to double tap sometimes, but it is highly manageable for a decent typist. It wakes up & connects quickly, it is as small as can be without reducing the standard size of the keyboard & it fits in my back pocket. Also their customer service is great!
This is structurally identical to the "Plugable" brand keyboard. Unlike the "Plugable" brand, this has backlit keys. They both work fine, but I need the backlit keys when I work in a dark environment,. I needed the keyboard case which doubles as a stand for my Surface Pro. That case comes with the "Plugable" version and, unfortunately, does not come with this "iClever" version. So, I have both keyboards.