Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 5.1
Operating range: up to 10m
System requirements: iOS, Windows, Android
Power: built-in 750mAh lithium battery
Uninterrupted Working Time: 5H (backlight on) ~ 300H (backlight off)
Standby Time: 90 days
Charging Time: Within 4H
Key lifespan: 3 million clicks
Dimensions: 291 x 117 x 8.25 mm (unfolded) / 166 x 120 x 14.8 mm(folded)
Like that it is standard keyboard size, but folded fits easily in my purse. I use it to send out daily devotional texts to my church and it is so much easier than using my smartphone ( I have essential tremors so using a touchscreen is problematic)
easy to link up few devices.
Seriously, I was just in the process of throwing my other little RGB keyboard out the window because of constant dropped connection issues. Although nice in design, most of these cheap Bluetooth 3.0 RGB keyboards built for tablets and iPads constantly disconnect from the network forcing for plenty of stalls, restarts, and reconnects. Most also do not offer hard wire use so the RGB backlighting shuts off after about a minute to save battery power. This iClever stays lit for 5 minutes with my Macbook Pro, nice.
I had been looking for years for the perfect low profile flat keyboard, not sure how I almost missed this one.
- Works perfectly with a Macbook Pro 15" 2015 Retina SSD.
- No number pad, don't need it, waste of space.
- FULL SIZE standard keys, no shrinking for weird typing and awkward feel.
- Truly low profile flat keyboard with quiet keys.
- All black top chassis and keys, all aluminum metallic bottom.
- RGB backlighting stays on for a long time with wired use, easily 5 minutes or more. Cool.
- Folding keyboard is smooth and slick, makes for easy transportation, modern.
- Sturdy build, quality construction and feel, this thing is pretty awesome. Thought the folding posts on the inside edge of the keyboard might get in the way, but they don't at all. Sweet.
- Bluetooth 5.1 instead of weak Bluetooth 3.0 like other keyboards. I don't like or trust Bluetooth, it's very unreliable, 5.1 is way more consistent than 3.0. I'll just stay hard-wired and skip Bluetooth all together.
- Arrived fast within a couple of days, also comes with a little black velvet transporting cloth bag.
- None. Better get yourself one!
If you don't need a number pad or like jumbo clunky keys this iClever is pretty much the best low profile flat keyboard on the market. Excellent buy.
Love the keyboard and it’s light and I love its well protected with the way it’s designed. It comes with a bag and I would definitely buy this item again. I wish that the battery life for the keyboard was more obvious.
Lightweight and very easy to use. Slim design fits nicely in my backpack. The backlight is a nice feature as well. Very happy with my purchase. Would recommend for traveling and working remotely.
I have big fingers and keyboard was easy to use. Takes a little time to remember some shortcuts using function button but this is not a problem
Got two different models I love them both
My favorite to go keyboard!! I really do love it 😍
My very thin, light-weight laptop stays home now. I have used this keyboard for journal writing with my iPhone 7 on two international trips of 3 weeks each. The feel of the keyboard is identical to my Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro, but far more compact and light. If you can avoid using the multi-color key back-light, the battery charge lasts for several days use, approximately 8 hours. When not used, the charge seems to never fade. The instructions were clearly not composed in the USA, but I was able to figure out all of the functionality and Bluetooth pairing. I have had it for 5 months, with no malfunctions. If I were to lose it, I would absolutely purchase this keyboard again!
Portable, perfect. I've used it on Chromebooks and MacBooks. Connects quick, no missed keystrokes. Good feel. I'd probably prefer a slightly larger keyboard with a numpad. I love having the option of plugging it in if I'm on a machine with poor Bluetooth.