Wattage: 100 Watts
Solar Panel Type: Solar Cell Mono-crystalline
DC Output: 12-18V/5.55A
USB Output: 5V/3A
USB QC3.0 Output: 3.6-6.5V/3A, 6.5-9V/2A, 9-12V/1.5A
USB Type-C Output: 5V/3A,9V/3A,12V/3A, 15V/3A,20V/2.25A
Folded Size: 19.92 x 14.8 x 1.77 inches
Unfolded Size: 57.87 x19.92 x 0.75 inches
I would recommend
While I have only had the panels for a little over a week and have not been able to test them in the "wilderness" I was able to test them on my driveway with some solid afternoon sun. I hooked these up to my Jackery 500, and without knowing much about how to precisely position them I was able to get about 52 Watts of input going into my Jackery, which to me was a big win given that plugged into the AC outlets of my house I only get 85 Watts. I really like that the solar controller also includes USB charging ports so that I don't have to use my Jackery to charge those devices and waste juice on that or i can charge my device while also charging my Jackery.
The one con I have is that the legs are not adjustable so unless you prop them up on something else (like a rock, wood etc.) they only have one angle, I would love for the stands themselves to be a little more rigid and possibly adjustable (knowing this would add a little weight to the product). However, this con does not reduce the value prop of this product for me.
The main purpose for my purchase of this product was emergency preparedness.
● the briefcase is aesthetically pleasing, durable, and easy to clean
● the handle is of excellent quality
● there are grommets on the top and bottom of the panels which gives me various hanging options
● I am able to charge electronics such as phone, charging bricks, etc. directly via 3 USB ports
● adapters for many power stations and other electronics are included
● while I do not like kickstands in general, these are of good quality
● DC and Anderson cables are provided
● the price point
● no MC4 cable connection
● the provided cables are too short
● the DC connector is more apt to come loose during use (especially given the short length), where an MC4 connection is solid
● running multiple panels in series or parallel is not readily available
Tests were run on two different days with different sky conditions:
October 24, 2020 at 11AM: Sky condition was somewhat sunny with clouds (peek-a-boo)
● Spec VOC (open circuit voltage) is 21V and voltage achieved during the test was 20.7V
● Spec IMP (amperage) is 5.55A and the amperage achieved during the test was 5.6A
October 30, 2020 at 2:10 (began testing): Sky condition was very cloudy (see photo and watch video)
● VOC range was 18.9 – 19.5 heavy cloud cover at times
● IMP range was 1.75 – 2.32A
My overall impressions of this product are positive and I am happy with the purchase. The price point was a driving influence on my decision to buy it. Having the ability to easily wire multiple solar panels in series or parallel is a need for me. This product is good for a one time purchase, but the lack of the MC4 connection, and therefore ready availability to wire in series or parallel, would be a determining factor in my making additional purchases.
It's like carrying an art brief case. It worked great. I tested it out by charging my battery power station. Can't wait to use it for camping and not for the California blackouts.
I was very pleased with the solar panels! They were very easy to figure out how to use! They come built into a very sturdy folding case that snaps to keep them very safe and has a handle to carry them with!
I tested out the iclever solar panal, i only had 1 portion of panal in the sun, sitting on a table in my window, and it began to charge my phone, the only thing i forgot was this didnt have the clamps for battery, but no problem ill buy those
This solar panel comes in a nice slim folding package, its intuitive, user friendly and works great for me
It’s nice and big a little heavy but no too much to handle. Has the cord to attach to my rock pal generator
Works with my Bluetti AC50 well. Durable. The cables are shorted than I would like but this is a nice panel for the price.
Charged my dead Galaxy phone in a bit over 2 hrs. Perfect!