Wattage: 100 Watts
Solar Panel Type: Solar Cell Mono-crystalline
DC Output: 12-18V/5.55A
USB Output: 5V/3A
USB QC3.0 Output: 3.6-6.5V/3A, 6.5-9V/2A, 9-12V/1.5A
USB Type-C Output: 5V/3A,9V/3A,12V/3A, 15V/3A,20V/2.25A
Folded Size: 19.92 x 14.8 x 1.77 inches
Unfolded Size: 57.87 x19.92 x 0.75 inches
The main purpose for my purchase of this product was emergency preparedness.
● the briefcase is aesthetically pleasing, durable, and easy to clean
● the handle is of excellent quality
● there are grommets on the top and bottom of the panels which gives me various hanging options
● I am able to charge electronics such as phone, charging bricks, etc. directly via 3 USB ports
● adapters for many power stations and other electronics are included
● while I do not like kickstands in general, these are of good quality
● DC and Anderson cables are provided
● the price point
● no MC4 cable connection
● the provided cables are too short
● the DC connector is more apt to come loose during use (especially given the short length), where an MC4 connection is solid
● running multiple panels in series or parallel is not readily available
Tests were run on two different days with different sky conditions:
October 24, 2020 at 11AM: Sky condition was somewhat sunny with clouds (peek-a-boo)
● Spec VOC (open circuit voltage) is 21V and voltage achieved during the test was 20.7V
● Spec IMP (amperage) is 5.55A and the amperage achieved during the test was 5.6A
October 30, 2020 at 2:10 (began testing): Sky condition was very cloudy (see photo and watch video)
● VOC range was 18.9 – 19.5 heavy cloud cover at times
● IMP range was 1.75 – 2.32A
My overall impressions of this product are positive and I am happy with the purchase. The price point was a driving influence on my decision to buy it. Having the ability to easily wire multiple solar panels in series or parallel is a need for me. This product is good for a one time purchase, but the lack of the MC4 connection, and therefore ready availability to wire in series or parallel, would be a determining factor in my making additional purchases.
It's like carrying an art brief case. It worked great. I tested it out by charging my battery power station. Can't wait to use it for camping and not for the California blackouts.
I was very pleased with the solar panels! They were very easy to figure out how to use! They come built into a very sturdy folding case that snaps to keep them very safe and has a handle to carry them with!
I tested out the iclever solar panal, i only had 1 portion of panal in the sun, sitting on a table in my window, and it began to charge my phone, the only thing i forgot was this didnt have the clamps for battery, but no problem ill buy those
This solar panel comes in a nice slim folding package, its intuitive, user friendly and works great for me
It’s nice and big a little heavy but no too much to handle. Has the cord to attach to my rock pal generator
Works with my Bluetti AC50 well. Durable. The cables are shorted than I would like but this is a nice panel for the price.
Charged my dead Galaxy phone in a bit over 2 hrs. Perfect!
Love this item!
Works well, used on both RV and to charge devices. Puts out consistent 70+watts in full sun. Great case for portability with a good selection of connector types.