- Battery Capacity: 20000mAh / 74Wh
- Start Current: 400A (over 3s)
- Peak Current: 800A (over 0.5s)
- Input: USB-C, 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/2.5A, 15V/2A, 20V/2.25A
- (QC3.0 & SmartID) USB *2: 3.6-6.5V/3A, 6.5-9V/2A, 9-12V/1.5A
- PD 30W USB-C: 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/2.5A, 15V/2A, 20V/2.25A
- DC 5.5*2.0 port, 12V/10A
- LED Flashlight: 1W, constant on/SOS/strobe
- Working Temperature: -20℃~60℃/-4℉~140℉
- When used consecutively for 4 times, allow the jump starter's system to cool down for 1-2 minutes before using it again.
1 x IC-JD31 Jump Starter
1 x Smart Clamps
1 x Cigarette Lighter Adapter
1 x USB Charging Cable
1 x AC Power Adapter
1 x User Manual
After setting in my car 4 months, with the last 2 nights dipping to -25 below my daughter called with a dead battery. I thought this can't work after being in the cold so long, but I connected it up & Bob's your uncle! This baby started her car like a summer day! To say I am happy is a understatement. This unit is AMAZING!
Works. Tesred on a couple cars and including mine when battery died. Even saved a colleague’s phone’s flat battery.
This critter is perfect have started several vehicles with this and really cranks over the engine. Great item..
Works very well - can boots any weak car battery to secure a start
I am very glad I ordered this item. The quality is very good unlike other flimsy stuff. The size is moderate as well (neither big nor small). I like the fact that it can be used for its direct purpose or as a power bank to charge my devices. I really recommend it.
USB-C was the selling point for me. No issues with this thing at all.
This is a great product. Good quality for a fair price. I bought multiples for Christmas presents.
This is the sec one of these we've had. The first was a Walmart brand. It worked three times and then refused to charge, it said 100% but it wasn't.
This one we've used several times already, our truck has a short that drains the battery. It's worked every time and charges very quickly. I specifically was looking for quick charge and this is. Both charing the battery and charging what you need to change if used as a battery pack.