Love this thing
Very happy with outlet
This extension cord has 2 outlets that can be controlled independently. Its app has a very useful count down feature to stop my humidifier in green house before the 12gal water tank empty.
Its box printed the max watt is 1875w same others.
After I connected with google home , I am Enjoying my hands free life .
I thought I’m not able to install it at the beginning but I made a mistake . We must count neck was Wi-Fi was 2.4 G Internet not 5G Internet after I correct this problem it’s just so easy to install it and everything work out perfect
I use it as my outdoor connector and my husband said it is a quick and easy setup and he could use app to control it. good quality .
Inside the house, I have done plenty of automation but I had been hesitant to move that convenience outside. Originally the price point and lack of confidence in weather protection did not make this purchase a priority. After replacing our old backyard string lights with new LED ones, I thought the new upgrade deserved a better system of power delivery and perhaps it was time to look for something to achieve this.
I needed something basic and this outdoor smart plug seems to be doing the trick. For the price point this little device packs a nice resume of features. You can use your voice through Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant to control it. There is an app with many features (what I am using) available for download. You have the ability to control two outlets independently which is very nice and it even has built in surge protection and timer.
I connected the LED string lights to one outlet and the backyard spot lights to the other and I am very happy with the results. The initial installation could be easier, but its not anything overly difficult and the app is very easy to understand and use. So far, we have had several rainy days and the smart plug is still working fine. Time will tell how this holds up, but for now I would highly recommend it.
1. Initial setup is easy and less time consuming.
2. The device is very rigid and tough.
2. Timer on-off feature in the App is great to turn on/off a particular outlet.
3. Since there are 2 outlets it is possible to set individual timer for each outlet.
4. App can be used like a remote control to turn off/on both or single outlet at any time from anywhere.
5. Being weatherproff is an added advantage to use it in the lawn or patio or anywhere else.
6. Voice commands through smart devices like Home or Alexa is really a useful feature which does not require us to open the app or even touch the phone.
7. Countdown is a feature which is a great addition.
8. Surge protection gives peace of mind from any power surge or overheating when we are away from home.
Nothing so far. Works great.
Easy to setup. Easily intergrated with Amazon Alexia. I love that you can treat each outlet as its own smart outlet with different schedules.
Just what I want for next Christmas! I have one of these plug works on light sensor but it didn't work so well on a raining day(we are in California with warm winter climate). Since this one is compatible with Alexa, I will be able to set the schedule on my phone wherever and whenever I need. Can't wait to try it out.
The design is nice, I have other smart plugs that the whole unit need to be plugged into outlet, occupying the whole space and can't even fit into the box framing the outdoor outlet.